Thursday, February 18, 2010

what DID we do before cell phones?

My cell phone has STOPPED WORKING! It has only been dead for 2 days (almost) and it is driving me crazy!
It's not just the phone feature I miss too (even though that is a very VERY big part of it, especially during midterms with study groups and stuff) But I use my phone as a watch and an alarm clock! And I was almost late to class this morning! Sadness that my phone had to die.
I'm probably going to be getting a replacement phone... but I won't get it for like 2 weeks.
So I just wanted to let you know... if your trying to get a hold of me... good luck! Just kidding, just call Anthony- he loves taking messages for me :)

1 comment:

Bill said...

This is so sad! I have to admit I use my phone too as a watch. Ali, it’s not safe to go out and not have a phone, especially if you are driving, be careful.

Love,
Dad