Saturday, February 28, 2009
Thursday I took Anthony to the dentist again to get his 2nd implant. Well not another one, its the same tooth... Let me explain. The first time he got his implant something went wrong. The screw that was in his jaw (I know, disgusting) came loose... or at least I think this is what happened. So he went through a whole week of pain.... Poor guy! He went back to the dentist and the figured out what was wrong so they pulled it back out. He had to wait two more weeks for it to heal to get another implant. This time I was informed that there was no way he could mess this one up, it is really down in there. So keep your fingers crossed for him that all will go well!
On other news, that same day my invitations came! So I left Anthony hoping that he would get some sleep while I was gone(and he did get a little nap), and went to pick them up from Party City. They turned out great! My mom and I have been stuffing them and addressing them all day... literally ALL day. Jeff and Carie and Anthony came over and helped us stuff them and get them all, well a big chunk of them, ready to mail off. Thanks you guys!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Holly! You said we could do a memory with you in it. This picture was taken the night before my mission. Pretty sure you must have been the photographer. Sorry you're not in it.
If my memory serves me correctly this was at the tennis court in your hood.
I know Ali already did one, but I thought you would enjoy the memory. haha!
Posted by Anthony Paul Matthews at 11:35 PM
Our good friend, Holly, has posted a little contest on her blog. If we make a post of a favorite memory that we have with her (or something of the sort) then she will give us a homemade gift! So here is the memory....
Holly, Darcy, and I were what you would call Spice Girl fans. When we were 10ish or so the three of us made up a dance to go with one of the Spice Girl songs. We even invited our parents to attend our performance. They even video taped us! It was so much fun! Well, I thought that it was really cool cause I was hanging out with people who were older than me. Unfortunately, a few years ago Holly informed me that she got rid of that tape... which I am not very sad about ;) So I can't post it on here.
This is a really cute idea Holly! I'm tempted to even do it myself...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Here is an update on what has been going on recently.
1. We finally finished our registry! We are registered at bed bath and beyond and target. It was fun picking out all our stuff for our little apartment and fighting over who gets to hold the scanner gun thing. Haha!
2. We got the proof for our invitations and now just waiting for them to ship them! It should be within the week or beginning of next week.
3. Valentines day was wonderful! I have the most amazing fiance... He made me a steak dinner and a delicious chocolate cake for dessert. He bought be some beautiful flowers and afterwards we went to a movie! It was a great day! Thank you Anthony!
4. We went to another hockey game... and they lost... again. So then we went to a Hawks game to see them win... but they lost. It was still a lot of fun though. Oh and we got a couple of free Cokes.
5. Wedding, Wedding, Wedding. Most of our free time is spent in planning our wedding and reception. It's kindof a lot of work, but we are enjoying it.