Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Nexflix

So Anthony and I decided not to get cable this semester... instead we got
It's great! We both love it! Right now we are getting two DVD's at a time on a free two week trial and we can watch a lot of movies and tv shows online too! Anthony and I have always loved watching movies, and now it seems like there is an unlimited selection. If anyone wants to try the two week trail here is the link. http://www.netflix.com/FreeTrialInfo It really is free, just make sure you cancel it when the two weeks are up. They even tell you how to cancel it when you sign up.
On other news, my parents are coming out west this week. They flew in today and this week they are going to be down in Provo helping Scott and Katie with their lawn. This weekend a few of us(me and Anthony, my parents, Darcy, and Scott) are going to Yellowstone. I've never been there before, so I'm pretty excited for it.
Anthony signed up for his BYU online accounting class yesterday. So he is going to be taking BOTH accounting classes at the same time! But he has a whole year to finish the one online so its not that big of a deal.
I am still looking for a job... anyone got any ideas? Haha, just kidding.
It has been so cold here recently! Anthony and I finally broke down today and decided to turn on our heater. It has even been snowing! Not enough to make it really stick, but honestly Rexburg, its almost May! Haha.
Anyways, I need to get back to my homework. I have my first test this weekend, wish me luck! Peace Out!

1 comment:

Darcy Marie said...

Yay Accounting Classes!! :)
Both classes at once will be hard, maybe you should try to finish the first one in the first 6 months and then do the second after that? If it's online, why not?

Good luck on all your tests and such! But don't get too boring. It's too late for me...save yourself :P

Love you both!!