Monday, May 4, 2009

Foxes, and Wolves, and Bison, Oh My!

My parents came into town this weekend to visit with us for awhile. On Friday we went to TGI Fridays (ha!) and I got my wedding picures! Yay! Then we headed to Yellowstone for the rest of the weekend. Scott and Katie and Luke met us in the morning then we went into the park. I have never been there before, so it was pretty cool. Here are a few pictures from the trip!The bison were walking on the street stopping the traffic! It was so crazy!
All of us at Old Faithful
Anthony and I at some random waterfall... at least its pretty! I think its Yellowstone River

2 comments:

Bill said...

Awesome! It was so much fun being with everyone. Memories like that are what family is all about, this is one of the things we get to take with us throughout the eternities. Hope things are going good for you two, and try to stay warm.

Love, Dad

Katie said...

Hey you beat me in blogging about this--way to go (i'm so behind)! It was good hanging out with you guys!