Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pictures to Come...

Hey Everyone!
I know it has been a LONG time since the last time I updated this... and A LOT has happened too! 
Anthony and I got MARRIED on Friday April 3! Yay! I haven't figured out how to put the pictures on here yet because they are really big files... but pictures are coming! 
We got back from our honeymoon the next Friday night we opened all of our presents :) 
Then we headed back to Rexburg on Monday morning... EARLY... like 4am early. But it was good because we made it here in two days! 
We moved into our apartment! It is so cute and little! But it is good because there is only two of us. And of course we had to live on the third floor farthest away from the entrance! Our complex is like a maze, lots of turns and stairs. But it makes things interesting, haha. (more information and pictures coming!) 
We started school today and Anthony started his job again at the testing center working as a secretary. I am in pursuit of looking for a job... big fun! hopefully I can find one soon! 
Well thats all for now. I will write more in detail when things start to slow down a bit! 
Much Love! 

4 comments:

Katie said...

HA. Good luck with that slowing down thing--in my experience everything just gets accelerated when you get married and then 10x that once you have a baby! Can't wait to see your cute, little apartment!

lil' nat said...

Alison!
My dearest girlie! I have been checking your blog like everyday, and absolutely cannot wait to see all your pictures. I am soooooo sorry I wasn't able to make it to your wedding reception. It killed me; we had been talking about it since we were like five. Rats! So is life. But I am so very happy for you and wish you the best of luck getting all settled in. Wow! My little leech is married? All grown up and everything?
I'm sorry for being such a terrible friend and missing out on all the details, but we need to talk soon and get all caught up! Okay? Did you ever get that email I sent you awhile back? Anyway! This post is way too long. Just know I miss you lots and love ya to death!
Natalie

p.s. Don't think I've forgotten about your wedding present. It will reach you in just a few weeks ;)

Holly-O said...

I've been waiting for an update! :) I heard the wedding was beautiful. I really wish I could have made a quick trip to GA for it, but now we'll just have to hang out if you ever come to Salt Lake to visit, right?! Oh, and now that you have a cute little apartment, email me or facebook me your address.. I need to mail you your "prize" for playing my blog game! Glad all is well.

Holly

Bill said...

Like the rest I also check daily for updates, and do very much enjoy the update. Cant wait to see you in Idaho end of next week, and bring you some pictues.

Dont forget to have some fun!