Monday, November 30, 2009

No Such Thing as "Fall"

I had to change my background picture today cause I realized that Rexburg doesn't have a "Fall" season. It just goes from summer to winter to miserable cold back to summer again.

Weird.


Anthony and I had a great Thanksgiving break! We got the whole week off of school so it was nice not having to think about school for a little while. The week didn't start off to great cause Anthony got sick then got me sick. But we got a little Christmas shopping done and some decorations for our apartment!

On Wednesday we drove down to Utah, and spent some time in Salt Lake, Anthony just loves seeing his mission areas! Then we stayed with Scott and Katie that night (thanks guys!) and drove to my Grandparents lodge in Altonah on Thanksgiving morning. We had a delicious dinner and afterwards my grandpa gave us a little gun lesson. Then it was time to go outside and shoot them. There were three handguns that he wanted us to shoot. I have never really shot a gun, I mean I've shot a couple of BB guns with some friends when I was in high school, but those don't really count. I think I did a pretty decent job with the targets. Katie and I were the first ones to actually hit the target pretty well, go us! But then the boys kept practicing and got pretty good... they're so competitive.

Only 2 more weeks left of school till the holidays! We are so excited for Lawrence's wedding in southern California on the 19th (hopefully we'll get some good weather!) and to go to Georgia for Christmas!

(P.S. Sorry there's no pictures... I forgot my camera when we left for thanksgiving :(

1 comment:

Bill said...

Great Update, always enjoy your Blog. Miss the pictures, but know you forgot your camera. We are so excited in having you home for Christmas.