Friday, November 13, 2009

Birthday

I know it's been awhile sense my birthday, but I just wanted to sayto everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday and was so thoughtful to make my 21st the best!
Just a little update: It was great having Darcy come and visit us! We did a lot of the things on our list, some we skipped and decided to do other stuff, but all in all I think we did pretty well. We had chocolate and biscuits Saturday morning (Thank you Lorelei for that recipe!) then went to the caves. We even got to stop by the sand dunes on the way home, but it was REALLY windy so we didn't stay too long. Later that night we checked out the Overtime Sports Center then went to the straw maze. And good news! We went through the straw maze in record time! 36 minutes! However, it wasn't very hard to break our last time since last time it took us over 2 hours to get through! Anyways, it was a great weekend and I'm glad that Darcy could come up to visit us!
By birthday was great! We had a mini party that night with some friends and yummy cupcakes. Then Anthony took me out for a birthday dinner that weekend, then shopping :) Then for Halloween we just watched scary movies and ate way too much candy and junk food... We actually had on trick-or-treater stop by our apartment earlier that day, but when he looked in the door and saw us he ran away! I was so excited to give him candy too, but it was too late, by the time I walked over to the door he was already gone.
Next week Anthony is going on his big Bentonville Expedition with the school! Wish him luck for his interviews with WalMart!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Glad you had a great Birthday, you deserve it. I can’t believe how many that I just noticed wished you happy birthday! You are indeed loved by so many!

Want to see some pictures, miss you guys and am so looking forward in seeing you next month.

Love you bunches
Dad