Friday, October 23, 2009

Midterms

Man, I had forgotten how much I hate midterm week. Things have been so BUSY this past week. I took 4 midterms already and I have one more the beginning of next week... yuck!
On other news my sister is coming to IDAHO this weekend to visit! I am so excited! She came up once my first semester, but I was a loser then and we didn't really do anything. So this time I can hopefully to make it up to her. Haha!

Here are a few things we have on the agenda:
1. chocolate and biscuits
2. ice caves
3. sand dunes (with a bonfire and s'mores)
4. straw maze
5. big judds (but probably just for ice cream, last time we ate there it didn't really agree with our stomachs...)
6. overtime sports center
and I think thats it... I don't think we can do all of these things but we can try.

4 comments:

Bill said...

This is great! Wishing you guys the best of time, Y'all deserve some fun time! Take plenty of pictures, cant wait to see them.

Holly-O said...

hope you had fun with darcy! i love your new blog background.. very classy and cute. :)

Matt and Natalie Yost said...

Hey Alison!!

I didnt get to call you yesterday adn tell you happy birthday!!! I hope it went well now that i think of it i really hope it was your birthday yesterday. Same as mine right:) Well i hope things are going well. I love you blog!!

Mama Scribbler said...

Fun stuff! Hope you guys are having a great time!