Friday, October 9, 2009

Broken Powercord

This is why I haven't posted in awhile...

My power cord starting looking like this a couple months ago... then one day the end just broke off :(
So my computer hasn't been used for the past week (becasue the battery died of course) and its driving me crazy not being able to do my homework whenever I want. And of course other things like blogging. I either have to wait for Anthony to finish doing stuff with his computer (and he has been very busy this past week writing up his IBC business plan) or go to the libary. And who wants to walk all the way to the libary in this freezing cold weather...
Speaking of weather... It snowed on Monday! I couldn't believe it, it was a pretty snow though, so I didn't mind too much... its just that dang wind that makes it so cold!
Anyways, we finally broke down a bought a new powercord (found one for $30 on Amazon... I love that website)but its not going to be here for another week :( Luckily I'm a secretary and sit behind a computer all afternoon so I can sorta catch up on my electronic time... haha.

2 comments:

Katie said...

yeah, mac power cords suck. We're like on cord #3 for scott's computer. Lame.

Bill said...

Sorry about your computer, use Anthony’s. We are so looking forward in having everyone here for Christmas. It has been such different weather here. Lots of rain and warm / hot. Keep up the Bogging. I have an Idea; you could make some Peach Cobbler over the Holidays