Monday, September 14, 2009

School

Anthony and I started school last Thursday. Classes have been good so far. Anthony is taking IBC. Its like 4 classes into one and you have the experience of starting and running your own business on campus. You can read more about it here and here if you are interested. I am taking a 2 food classes (yes, I actually get to cook! So I'm pretty excited about that). And some other classes for my minor (Home and Family Living). I am also taking D&C, which is pretty intense but it seems like that's how all religion classes are here.
Anyways, things are good :)

1 comment:

lil' nat said...

ALISON! I need to send you a little something, but apparently I have the wrong address. It's the same address I sent the wedding invitation to BUT I guess it's not right. Can you email or text me the right one?!? Thanks! Glad to hear classes are going well :)