Saturday, September 5, 2009

More of our Vacation

Here are some more pictures of our vacation...
This is us at Hollywood Studios at Disney (Right) We went to the Indiana Jones show and Anthony was chosen to be one of the towns people... it is a whole lot more entertaining when you know someone on stage, haha! It was fun watching him.

Animal Kingdom is probably Anthony and I's favorite park... however Epcot is pretty cool too. I think its because Disney did such a good job with it. You really feel like you are walking through a jungle. Haha anyways, this is us at Animal Kingdom after the water ride...

Epcot. We decided to go to all the countries, Anthony had never done them before and honestly I couldn't remember them much either... It was pretty impressive. Disney always does such a good job.We also took some time and decided to go to the beach one day, thats one thing that we really miss while were out here in Idaho.Anthony wanted to dig a hole all the way to China... or wherever, but
then I convinced him that we should just bury him. I made him into a Merman, haha. We were also lucky enough to be there when Anthonys younger brother, Daniel, graduated from basic training. So we drove down to Macon and spent the day with him. His friend, Brett, also came with us.




We got back to Rexburg little over a week ago and miss Georgia all ready :( But were excited that we get to come home for Christmas!
Also one of my best friends growing up (yeah I have a lot of those) Rachel Fairclough got engaged last night and I am so happy for her and her fiance! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Ali:
Thanks for the blog update! Did you submit any of the EPCOT pictures for the Bookstore photo contest? Thanks for telling me about Rachel's engagement--I knew it was coming (I'm her mom's VT) and Lana had said she was starting to work on a "secret" reception that she couldn't tell because they weren't engaged yet.
Love ya, Mom