Monday, June 8, 2009

Who Knew?

Today I dropped Anthony's brother, Daniel, off at the Idaho Falls airport. He is going to be at basic training for the National Guard in Georgia (lucky). Haha, he is going to be gone for about 6 months and I wish him the best of luck!
After I dropped Daniel off I decided to go change my name on my drivers license. Well, I guess get an Idaho license and change my name. So I walk over to the license administration building and tell them that I need a new license. Then they tell me that I have to take the written part of the driving test again! I thought maybe I could get away with just taking it then, how hard could it be right? However, the nice lady at the counter told me that there are different laws in Idaho because of the snow and such, so she gave me a book and told me to study for little while. I was so sad that along with my other homework, I have to study for a driving test. Haha!
Anthony is so lucky he is a guy.

5 comments:

Katie said...

I had to take the written test to get my UT license (last week) but they let me use the book! That stinks that yours isn't open book!

London said...

i just kept my georgia lisence..because i figure after idaho who knows where we will be and i didn't want an idaho lisence..haha. sooo if you just wait till the next time you are in georgia and you bring your marriage certificate you can just walk up to the DMV say you want a name change and they do it right there..no test needed.thats what i did at least.and i waited a whole year before i changed my name haha.

Bill said...

Your not only lucky -- but much blessed to be the sweet girl, daughter and wife you are.

Holly-O said...

yeah, i didn't change my name for like 8 months. i had two identities for awhile. lol. i wanted to keep my GA license because i felt like finally getting a utah license would make it seem less likely of ever getting out of this place. haha. that and i really liked my picture on my GA one. :) good luck with your test!

Darcy Marie said...

that's no fun. You have my sympathy. Good luck with the exam!