Thursday, June 25, 2009

Good News

This past weekend Anthony and I went to Salt Lake to go to a wedding. It was for Logan Christensen, Anthony's good friend growing up. It was a beautiful day and they are so cute together!
We also went to a lunch to celebrate after wards at the Lion House in Salt Lake. Apparently they have famous rolls, they were delicious!
We also got to stay with Scott and Katie and Luke! It was great to see them, even though it was a short visit. Thank you guys!
On another note, one of my best friends from GA, Kelsey, is visiting this weekend! We have been friends ever since we can remember and I am excited to spend some time with her this week!
We also have a short week this week and a 4 day weekend (because of fourth of July). I am really looking forward to it. On Saturday Anthony and I are planning on going to Idaho Falls to celebrate Independence day. There is a HUGE fireworks show every year... seriously, I have never seen so many fireworks. And if anyone knows my family, thats saying a lot! Haha!
Life is good.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Sounds like you guy had a good time, but more important are just happy! We are envious you getting to see Luke, we miss him, and of course you guys too, but we get to see you in a month, and are so excited. Do you want to do anything special while you are here?

Love,
Dad