Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spice Girls

Our good friend, Holly, has posted a little contest on her blog. If we make a post of a favorite memory that we have with her (or something of the sort) then she will give us a homemade gift! So here is the memory....

Holly, Darcy, and I were what you would call Spice Girl fans. When we were 10ish or so the three of us made up a dance to go with one of the Spice Girl songs. We even invited our parents to attend our performance. They even video taped us! It was so much fun! Well, I thought that it was really cool cause I was hanging out with people who were older than me. Unfortunately, a few years ago Holly informed me that she got rid of that tape... which I am not very sad about ;) So I can't post it on here. 

This is a really cute idea Holly! I'm tempted to even do it myself... 

1 comment:

Holly-O said...

Hahaha. Yeeeeah. We were pretty much awesome. All with our matching "B" shirts too. I can honestly say that just thinking about that now makes me cringe and think, "Oh my gosh, I did that?" But it is a fun memory too. I also loved the time we were judging each others' dancing to random songs. It's like we were the first "So You Think You Can Dance" judges...but like 11 years ago. :)

Anyway. Very fun. And yes you are the first winner! Yay! Thanks for playing Ali!