Saturday, February 28, 2009

Implants and Invitations

Thursday I took Anthony to the dentist again to get his 2nd implant. Well not another one, its the same tooth... Let me explain. The first time he got his implant something went wrong. The screw that was in his jaw (I know, disgusting) came loose... or at least I think this is what happened. So he went through a whole week of pain.... Poor guy! He went back to the dentist and the figured out what was wrong so they pulled it back out. He had to wait two more weeks for it to heal to get another implant. This time I was informed that there was no way he could mess this one up, it is really down in there. So keep your fingers crossed for him that all will go well! 
On other news, that same day my invitations came! So I left Anthony hoping that he would get some sleep while I was gone(and he did get a little nap), and went to pick them up from Party City. They turned out great! My mom and I have been stuffing them and addressing them all day... literally ALL day. Jeff and Carie and Anthony came over and helped us stuff them and get them all, well a big chunk of them, ready to mail off. Thanks you guys! 

1 comment:

Mama Scribbler said...

Sorry I didn't make it back over there yesterday. The little man decided to be randomly fussy all day. Let me know if you still need help on the rest.