Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Half-Blood Prince

Last night Anthony and I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. We both loved it! I want to go see it again already. Haha! It is probably the best movie yet, it was a lot funnier than the other ones and I think it followed the book pretty well (however, I haven't actually read the book all the way through so I don't know for sure) But from what I remember Darcy telling me about it, it followed it well. It was kinda hard getting up this morning for class but it was worth it to go!

2 comments:

Bill said...

Glad you are doings and having some fun too. Cant wait to spend some time with you guys.

Darcy Marie said...

Wasn't it so funny?! I absolutely loved it! I'm so proud you guys went to the midnight showing. I thought married people would be too old for that, but I guess not :) can't wait to see you soon!!