Monday, January 12, 2009

Place The State

There is this game on the internet called "Place The State." I actually found it a couple of years ago when I was still in high school, but I recently found it again! Yay! It tests how well you know where the states are located on a map. It's maybe not the best test, but it gives you a general idea. I think it is interesting and pretty entertaining (and addictive, hehe). If your interested here is the link... 

How to play: Place the state by dragging and dropping. 
1. Place cursor over the state 
2. While pressing the left mouse button, drag the state to its correct location
3. Release the left mouse button

I got a 96% with a avg error of 5 miles 

1 comment:

Jeff Brown said...

Pretty fun! I got a 98% with 1 Mile Error. Look at my blog for the proof. If they give you states in the middle to start, it is so hard. Pretty cool website.