Sunday, December 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

It has been a while! We both have been pretty busy with the holidays. I hope everyone had a great Christmas! It is nice to be home with everyone. Here's a little update on things that have been happening...
We survived finals! Yay! We left Rexburg Friday night with Daniel and Drew and they dropped me off in Salt Lake to stay the night with Darcy before my flight home in the morning. Then he left for the long journey home... They drove straight home without stopping for sleep (yuck!). They even drove through a snow storm and had a flat tire at 4 in the morning! But made it home safely Sunday afternoon. 
Anthony started work Monday morning at Morgan and Morgan P.A. He is a runner for the branch here in Atlanta. 
Christmas was great! We had Christmas Eve dinner at my parents house and then Christmas day dinner at Anthony's house. It was delicious! 
We must have been pretty good this year too. Because Anthony got a new suit and some more clothes, yay! And I got a camera, and a much needed wedding planner! Anthony got me a beautiful necklace and some comfy slippers, Thanks everyone! 
My family (my mom, dad, Derek, and Darcy) all left for Florida on Saturday morning. It was Darcy's birthday the next day. Happy Birthday Narce! It was nice celebrating with her. 

1 comment:

Darcy Marie said...

Aww, I feel loved :) I'm so glad I get to be home for my birthday every year. I love being with you and the rest of the fam :)